- For the purposes of these Terms of Service handyinfo.ie is the online name for this directory service operated by Handyman Website Services Ltd . It is owned and operated by Handyman Website Services Ltd. The reference handyinfo.ie will be used in the rest of this document to refer to the company and to the website. The contact mailing address is:
Handyman Websites Services Ltd, (handyinfo.ie)
1st floor, 36 Dominick Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Tel +353 44 93 45145
Email info AT handyinfo.ie (replacing the AT with the symbol "@" - and no spaces)
- In consideration of your use of and access to this Internet site (the "handyinfo.ie website"), and the promises and obligations herein, and intending to be legally bound, YOUR USE OF THE handyinfo.ie WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THESE RULES AND TO BE BOUND BY THEM. If you do not agree to ANY of the clauses in our "Terms Of Service " you may not use our site or services or any material from this web site.
- handyinfo.ie reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. Your use of the handyinfo.ie website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms of Service as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms of Service whenever you use this Web site.
You agree to check our site regularly for any notices that may be posted from time to time. You agree that any notices posted on our site will be considered as notices received by you.
- You authorise handyinfo.ie to use the information that you have provided during registration at our discretion. You authorise handyinfo.ie to use any or all the information provided by you for posting on PUBLIC domains. You understand that any information under PUBLIC domain is freely accessible by all members of this site and also any user who is using the internet. You Grant the right to handyinfo.ie to delete any information posted by you at its sole discretion. You also agree that handyinfo.ie reserves the right to cancel your account at any time without prior notice without giving any reasons what so ever for doing so.
- You authorise handyinfo.ie to send Electronic Mail to the E-Mail account provided by you during registration. You agree that the content of these mails can be your password, information regarding any updates or new posting (including new projects and services or other directory services / websites operated by handyinfo.ie), intimation regarding last dates or closure or projects, or any other material including advertising material from our clients or other businesses at our discretion. We will not pass your registration details on to other companies, other that information that is included by you for display to the public viewing our website. Please note: Since we are a directory site we believe it is important that we have good up to date information. If you choose to be removed from our mailing list then we will remove the related link from our directory.
- You will not disrupt the functioning of handyinfo.ie or interfere with the running of this website in any way.
- As part of the operations of the handyinfo.ie website we will retain certain information including your name, address, origin, e-mail address, IP address, and the date/time of your submission. This information will be retained in accordance with our obligations under the Irish Data Protection Acts.
- handyinfo.ie reserves the right to terminate your account without giving any reasons whatsoever. On such termination or you explicitly initiating termination of your account, you agree that all the material which you had submitted to handyinfo.ie may be removed, deleted or used for displays as handyinfo.ie deems fit. The conditions in this Terms of Service will continue to apply to you and shall be valid beyond the termination of your account.
- handyinfo.ie reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. handyinfo.ie will not be liable to Member or any third party should handyinfo.ie exercise this right to modify or discontinue the Service.
- As content about each business included comes from a range of sources, mostly from the businesses themselves, it is not possible for handyinfo.ie to provide guarantees as to its accuracy. The website depends on members and visitors ( through the error reporting option on the website) to keep information as accurate as possible- within these constraints- at all times.
handyinfo.ie makes reasonable efforts to run its services without errors or in-accuracies on its website, it makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, error free nature of services/material, timeliness, and you should not rely upon it. By using handyinfo.ie website you agree that its information and services are provided "as is, as available" without warranty, express or implied of any kind. handyinfo.ie does not take any responsibility or liability for any content available through any links from our site. YOU ARE TO USE THIS SITE, ANY OR ALL OUR SERVICES PROVIDED ON IT, OR LINKS FROM OUR SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. handyinfo.ie is totally or partly not responsible or liable for any LOSS (of property or any material or physical or any other loss or distress) that you may incur by using our services or any material from our site.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact shall be substituted therefor.
- handyinfo.ie will from time to time allow their database be used by 3rd parties as part of their online database. Only the information that you include for public display will be made accessible as part of this service to 3rd party websites/ portals.
- Some listings and the information contained therein may have been externally sourced by us and are posted in the Directory in an unsolicited manner. If your business or community group is listed and you do not wish to remain on the Directory or do not accept these Terms of Service please notify us so that we may remove your listing. We reserve the right to reject, refuse or remove a listing at any time for any reason and without being obliged to provide any reasons to you. As a condition of registering your business, you agree to include true and accurate information about your business/service and not to include any untrue or misleading information. You agree to comply with the laws of Ireland and all regulations applying to internet services in Ireland. You will not make your login or password available to any 3rd party and only person duly authorized use this access to update your details online. You commit to update any changes to your listing details/ registration details in a timely manner ( i.e. not later than 30 days after a change in data/information has occurred.
- The content, graphics, design and other matters constituting and relating to the Site are the property of the Company and are protected under copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by Member/visitor is strictly prohibited. handyinfo.ie may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Member's access to the Service should Members violate the copyright law.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on handyinfo.ie in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact info AT handyinfo.ie (replace the AT with the symbol @ - no spaces)
- YOU AGREE THAT handyinfo.ie AND ANY OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING AND DELIVERING THIS SITE'S SERVICES, THIS SITE'S CONTENT HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SERVICES OR CONTENT OR THIRT PARTY LINKS ON THIS SITE. WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA, INFORMATION, SERVICES, CONTENT OR ADVERTISEMENTS CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND CONDITIONS FOR MERCHANTABILITY ARE DISCLAIMED. BROWSEIRELAND.COM AND ITS ASSOCIATES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY, CORRECTNESS, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS SITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- The information, products and services included in or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes to this site will be made periodically but at no time should the information provided in this website be used or relied upon for any personal, medical, legal or financial decisions or for any other purposes whatsoever except as for general information only. You should consult the appropriate professional in person for the specific advice that is tailored to your situation. All material in this site is for general informational purposes only and may not be taken to reflect any indication of past, present or future results. handyinfo.ie and its authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person in respect of anything done or omitted, whether it be wholly or partly, in reliance upon the whole or any part of the information and the contents of the handyinfo.ie website and homepage. No reader of this homepage and website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any matter that is contained in this website. handyinfo.ie and any of its respective suppliers/subsidiaries make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness with regards to the use and accuracy of its website. handyinfo.ie will not in any way be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages or for any other damages that have not been listed. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of use, loss of personal and business profits or loss of any information arising out of the use or performance of this website. handyinfo.ie will not be in any way liable for any and all damages whether it be based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise not stated herein with regards to the use of this website or anything in connection with the use of this website. The only and exclusive remedy for any user of this website is to stop using this website immediately.
- Prior to resorting to any external dispute resolution process, you and we agree to use best endeavours to use mediation and negotiation to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service (including any breach or termination of your site listing). Please notify us of any dispute you may have by contacting us at info AT handyinfo.ie (replace the AT with the symbol @ - no spaces).
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that handyinfo.ie shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
- handyinfo.ie may display URLs or images which allow you to link to other web sites, including, without limitation, sites which are operated by third parties and which are not maintained by handyinfo.ie . We make no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through this site. Any content, services, representations or warranties made on such other website are the sole responsibility of the operator of those sites and handyinfo.ie assumes no responsibility for any of the content, the operation or the services provided thereon.
All web site links submitted to handyinfo.ie must meet the following minimum criteria:
- This website is only for sites of Irish interest or Irish based. If it is not obvious from your sites title please include the relevance to Ireland in the description of your business.
- Generally a site should only be added to 1 category. Only if strictly applicable to other categories should the site be added to 2 additional categories. If entries of a site are made to 4 or more categories the site will be excluded from our database.
- This submission form should not be added to software or websites which automatically submit site details.
- If the site is a commercial web site, this must be clear from the registration form.
- The website link must clearly reflect the details entered in your entry.
- The site may not appear in the Directory under a different URL
- If the site is applicable to a specific geographic region, the address must be visible to any visitor to that site
- The site must not contain any parts under construction
- The site must be up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The site must not be dedicated to directing the user to another page
- The page may not give the search engine different content than what the end-user sees.
- If any of these Terms of Service are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these Terms of Service, this does not waive our right to act with respect to that or subsequent or similar breaches.
- Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to info AT handyinfo.ie (replace the AT with the symbol @ - no spaces).
- We welcome your questions and comments on these Legal Terms of Service. Some of your questions may be answered on our Help/FAQ/Customer Service Page, so check there first. If you have any questions or comments specifically relating to our Terms of Service please email to info AT handyinfo.ie (replace the AT with the symbol @ - no spaces).
- handyinfo.ie shall not be liable for any non-performance or delay in performance caused by any act beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts or omissions of third parties, unavailability of supplies, equipment failure, war, strikes, lock-outs, fire, flood, or any other Act of God, any law, regulation, ordinance, or other act or order of any court, government, or governmental agency, or delays, unavailability, errors, or other failures of the Internet or other data networks.
- In placing your information on the handyinfo.ie website you will ensure only true and accurate information about your business is included and that you hold the rights to all images you upload and that you indemnify handyinfo.ie and all others who use our database, from any claims or associated costs.